A day of flat track riding at Rich Oliver's Mystery School!
As a thank you to our customers, we are hosting training days that are reminiscent of the glory days of American road racing. There will be organized practice sessions all day on various tracks at the facility on our amazing Flat Track Complex at Rich Oliver's Mystery School facility.
Flat Track training is one of the secrets required to be a successful street bike rider and road racer!
To take advantage of these training days, you must have completed a ROMS Two-Day Fun Camp, a Pro Camp or a POST Motorcycle Officer Update Course.
15 spots are available with a limited number of TT-R 125 and TT-R 230's are available for reservation.
Not only will you have many hours of seat time but Rich is available to share key training tips that helped make him become a 5-time AMA 250 GP National Champion.
- Intermediate to great flat track skills required; this is not the course for a newer flat track rider.
- Practice sessions all day (9 am - 4 pm)
- Variety of tracks and directions.
- Mystery School fleet bikes provided; no outside motorcycles permitted.
- Professionally prepared facility with flaggers and corner workers.
- Gear rental and steel shoes are available if needed, for $40 per day for a full set or $20 per day for partial rental. This can be added to your cart separately.
- Drinks, snacks and lunch provided.
Gain Skills! Gain Confidence! Gain Control!