Slide the Flat Tracks areas at Rich Oliver's Mystery School for two days!
As a thank you to our customers, we are hosting training days that are reminiscent of the glory days of American road racing. There will be organized practice sessions all day on various tracks at the Rich Oliver's Mystery School facility. You can choose to attend one or both days.
On Saturday, February 27 and Sunday, February 28, 2021, we will utilize the flat tracks where we will organize practice sessions, time trials, and races on various tracks. This will allow you to practice your slides, cornering and more on our groomed and customized flat tracks. Intermediate to great flat track skills are required as this is not an event for a newer rider to flat track riding. Enrollment in this course requires that you have attended a ROMS Two-Day Fun Camp, a Pro Camp or a POST Motorcycle Officer Update Course.
- A limited number of TT-R 125 and TT-R 230's are available for reservation.
- Arrival at 9 am with conclusion at 4 pm.
- Variety of tracks and directions.
- Mystery School fleet bikes provided; no outside motorcycles permitted.
- Professionally prepared facility with flaggers and corner workers.
- Gear rental and steel shoes are available if needed, for $40 per day for a full set or $20 per day for partial rental. This can be added to your cart separately.
- Drinks, snacks and lunch provided.
Gain Skills! Gain Confidence! Gain Control!
Saturday, February 27 - Flat Track Riding (10 spots available)
- Sunday, February 28 - Flat Track Riding (10 spots available)