Teach your child the value of working with tools and riding a motorcycle!
Open to youth ages 7 - 18, this course will introduce them to how to ride a motorcycle and the valuable trade of learning how to use tools to maintain a motorcycle. Note: the Summer Camp is for ages 7 - 14 and we are an approved vendor with Inspire Charter Schools.
With the focus of motorcycling and mechanics, students will experience a variety of activities including:
- How to safely ride a Yamaha TT-R dirt bike on our 13 acre off-road facility.
- How to measure bolts with various measuring tools.
- How to weigh various parts with a gram scale.
- They will learn about proper torque settings and use all the metric tools required to install parts on the sample bike. Once their sample Yamaha is fully assembled, the class will start the bike and Rich will check their work by taking it on a test ride.
- How to clean and lubricate a motorcycle so it will be ready to ride again the following day.
- How to load and unload their motorcycle in the back of a pick-up truck.
- They will have a hands-on experience as they assemble a Yamaha motorcycle.
- How to use tools to build a fort (summer camp only)
- Class size is a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 students
Gain Skills! Gain Confidence! Gain Control!
Course Types and Offerings:
Weekend Course - $474.00 per person.
- October 17 - 18
- Course hours are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm each day. Open to ages 7 - 18.
Tuition includes your Yamaha TT-R training motorcycles, complete gear rental, lunch, drinks, snacks, and photos. There is no damage deposit.