Regular Price = $499 per person
Teach your child the value of working with tools and riding a motorcycle!
This program is open to home school children between the ages of 7 - 18. This four-week course will introduce them to how to ride a motorcycle and the valuable trade of learning how to use tools to maintain a motorcycle.
With the focus of motorcycling and mechanics, students will experience a variety of activities including:
- How to safely ride a Yamaha TT-R dirt bike on our 13 acre off-road facility.
- How to clean and lubricate a motorcycle so it will be ready to ride again the following day.
- How to load and unload their motorcycle in the back of a pick-up truck.
- They will have a hands-on experience as they assemble a Yamaha motorcycle.
- They will learn about proper torque settings and use all the metric tools required to install parts on the sample bike. Once their sample Yamaha is fully assembled, the class will start the bike and Rich will check their work by taking it on a test ride.
Gain Skills! Gain Confidence! Gain Control!
Tuition includes your Yamaha TT-R training motorcycles, gear rental, drinks, snacks, photos, video. There is no damage deposit.
Class size is a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 students.
We are currently an approved Inspire Charter School, Valiant Prep and Summit Academy vendor. If you would like us to reach out to your home school provider to become an approved vendor, please email us at email@example.com.
- September 18 - October 9, 2019 (4 spots open)
Course hours are:
- Weekly on Wednesday, September 18, September 25 and October 2 from 1 pm - 3 pm.
- Tuesday, October 8 and Wednesday, October 9 from 1 pm - 5 pm.
Course hours are:
- September 19 - October 10, 2019 (sold out)
- Weekly on Thursday, September 19, September 26 and October 3 from 1 pm - 3 pm.
- Thursday, October 10 and Friday, October 11 from 1 pm - 5 pm.
*Additional dates may be available for groups of four or more. Contact us at (559) 855-3089 to inquire.
We understand that Purchase Orders and funds are not available until the new fiscal year so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.