Regular Price = $499 per person
Teach your child the value of working with tools and riding a motorcycle!
This program is open to home school children between the ages of 7 - 18. This four-week course will introduce them to how to ride a motorcycle and the valuable trade of learning how to use tools to maintain a motorcycle.
With the focus of motorcycling and mechanics, students will experience a variety of activities including:
- They will have a hands-on experience as they assemble a Yamaha motorcycle.
- They will learn about proper torque settings and use all the metric tools required to install parts on the sample bike. Once their sample Yamaha is fully assembled, the class will start the bike and Rich will check their work by taking it on a test ride.
- How to safely ride a Yamaha TT-R dirt bike on our 13-acre off-road facility.
- How to clean and lubricate a motorcycle so it will be ready to ride again the following day.
- How to load and unload their motorcycle in the back of a pick-up truck.
Gain Skills! Gain Confidence! Gain Control!
Tuition includes: Yamaha TT-R training motorcycles, complete safety gear, drinks, snacks, and photos. There is no damage deposit.
Class size is a maximum of 8 students.
We are currently an approved Inspire Charter School vendor. If you would like us to reach out to your home school provider to become an approved vendor, please email us at email@example.com.
- February 26 - March 18, 2020 (8 spots available)
- April 15 - May 6, 2020 (8 spots available)
Course hours are:
- For the first 3 weeks, we meet and do mechanical work on Wednesday from 1 pm - 3 pm.
- On the 4th week, we meet on Wednesday from 9 am - 5 pm and conduct the Learn To Ride Off-Road curriculum.
Advanced curriculum dates:
Individuals in this course must have previously completed the Kids Ride and Wrench camp or Home School Dirt Bike Club.
March 25 - April 1 (8 spots available)
Course hours are:
- We meet on Wednesday, March 25 and April 1 from 10 am - 5 pm where riding will occur on both days. This course includes minimal mechanical work.
- Note: lunch is included each week
We understand that Purchase Orders need to be issued so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 855-3089 to reserve your spot.
Additional dates may be available for groups of four (4) or more. Contact us at (559) 855-3089 to inquire.