A Summer camp to teach your child the value of working with tools and riding a motorcycle!
Open to youth ages 8 - 14, this three day Summer camp will introduce them to how to ride a motorcycle and the valuable trade of learning how to use tools to maintain a motorcycle.
With the focus of motorcycling and mechanics, students will experience a variety of activities including:
- How to safely ride a Yamaha TT-R dirt bike on our 13 acre off-road facility.
- How to clean and lubricate a motorcycle so it will be ready to ride again the following day.
- How to load and unload their motorcycle in the back of a pick-up truck.
- They will have a hands-on experience as they assemble a Yamaha motorcycle.
- They will learn about proper torque settings and use all the metric tools required to install parts on the sample bike. Once their sample Yamaha is fully assembled, the class will start the bike and Rich will check their work by taking it on a test ride.
- How to use tools to build a fort.
- Class size is a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 students
- Course hours are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm each day.
Gain Skills! Gain Confidence! Gain Control!
Tuition includes your Yamaha TT-R training motorcycles, gear rental, lunch, drinks, snacks, and photos. There is no damage deposit.
- June 10 - 12, 2019 (7 spots available)
- June 26 - 28, 2019 (8 spots available)
Additional dates can be added for 4 or more students. Please contact us at (559) 855-3089 to schedule.