Do you want to improve your riding ability for next season?
These training days are reminiscent of the glory day of American road racing. Train at Rich Oliver's Mystery School facility on our amazing Flat Track Complex. Flat Track training is one of the secrets required to be a successful road racer!
To take advantage of these training days, you must be a licensed amateur or professional road racer to participate. 15 spots open for each day, you can hit either Saturday or Sunday or ride both! A limited number of TT-R 125 and TT-R 230's are available for reservation.
Not only will you have many hours of seat time but Rich is available to share key training tips that helped make him become a 5-time AMA 250 GP National Champion.
- Intermediate to great flat track skills required; this is not the course for a first time flat track rider.
- Practice sessions all day (9 am - 4 pm)
- Variety of tracks and directions.
- Mystery School fleet bikes provided; no outside motorcycles permitted.
- Professionally prepared facility with flaggers and corner workers.
- Gear rental and steel shoes are available if needed, for $40 per day for a full set or $20 per day for partial rental. This can be added to your cart separately.
- Drinks and snacks provided; bring your own lunch.
Gain Skills! Gain Confidence! Gain Control!