Do you fade in the race?
Have you stopped improving?
Are you training effectively?
The Pro Camp is a multi-faceted training that shows you what is required to be a successful racer. Not only will you have many hours of seat time learning on the bike but you will also learn key mental strategy and toughness to be the best that you can be. All of the items covered can be used in your racing and in your everyday life. Here are some of the items that will be reviewed:
- Intense dirt track riding and racing
- Intense motocross riding and racing
- Off-road slow speed balance work
- Time trials and extensive riding drills
Cross Training and Diet:
- Aerobic workouts
- Balance enhancement
- Eye-Hand coordination exercises
- Target training workout
- Vision improvement exercises
- Nutritional program
Inside Pro Secrets:
- Special training shortcuts
- Concentration enhancement
- Mental toughness techniques
- Race bike set-up and tuning
- Working with your mechanics
- Improving your team
- Staying focused on your performance
- How to train your mind to win every time
Gain Skills! Gain Confidence! Gain Control!
Tuition includes your Yamaha TT-R training motorcycles, lunch, drinks, snacks, photos, video and steel shoe. There is no damage deposit.
Gear rental, if needed, is $160 and can be added to your cart separately.
Enroll with a friend and each person receives a $100 discount!
Build your own camp: special dates available upon request for groups of 4 or more. Contact us at (559) 855-3089 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve.
- December 7 - 10 (9 spots)