Regular Price = $499.00 - $599.00 per person (see below); Enroll with a friend and earn an additional $25 discount per person
Teach your child the value of working with tools and riding a motorcycle!
Open to youth ages 7 - 18, this course will introduce them to how to ride a motorcycle and the valuable trade of learning how to use tools to maintain a motorcycle. Note: the Summer Camp is for ages 7 - 14 and we are an approved vendor with Inspire Charter Schools.
With the focus of motorcycling and mechanics, students will experience a variety of activities including:
- How to safely ride a Yamaha TT-R dirt bike on our 13 acre off-road facility.
- How to measure bolts with various measuring tools.
- How to weigh various parts with a gram scale.
- They will learn about proper torque settings and use all the metric tools required to install parts on the sample bike. Once their sample Yamaha is fully assembled, the class will start the bike and Rich will check their work by taking it on a test ride.
- How to clean and lubricate a motorcycle so it will be ready to ride again the following day.
- How to load and unload their motorcycle in the back of a pick-up truck.
- They will have a hands-on experience as they assemble a Yamaha motorcycle.
- How to use tools to build a fort (summer camp only)
- Class size is a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 students
Gain Skills! Gain Confidence! Gain Control!
Course Types and Offerings:
Weekend Course - $499.00 per person or $474.00 pp when you enroll with a friend.
- October 17 - 18 (8 spots available)
- Course hours are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm each day. Open to ages 7 - 18.
Weekly Course - $499.00 per person or $474.00 pp when you enroll with a friend.
September 16 - October 7 (8 spots available)
October 20 - November 10 (8 spots available)
- Course hours: For the first 3 weeks, we meet and do mechanical work from 1 pm - 3 pm. On the 4th week, we meet from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm and conduct the Learn To Ride Off-road curriculum. Open to ages 7 - 18.
Summer Camp - $599.00 per person or $574.00 pp when you enroll with a friend.
- At this time, the Summer Camps have concluded, however, we are able to add another camp to our schedule as long as we have a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 students. If you are interested in scheduling, please contact us at (559) 855-3089 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course hours are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm each day for three consecutive days. Open to ages 7 - 14.
Tuition includes your Yamaha TT-R training motorcycles, complete gear rental, lunch, drinks, snacks, and photos. There is no damage deposit.
If you are part of Inspire Charter Schools, we understand that Purchase Orders need to be issued so please email us at email@example.com or call us at (559) 855-3089 to reserve your spot.