Facility/Motorcycle Maintenance Job Opening
Overview: Reporting to company owners, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting with facilities operations and possibly the event operations of Rich Oliver’s Mystery School. This position is part-time, and work can be on any day of the week, including weekends. The business is seasonal, and we typically do not work too much in January, July and August.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Facility maintenance, cleaning, and upkeep of facility – manual labor required.
- Setup and tear down for all courses.
- Pressure wash and preparation of motorcycles for mechanical maintenance.
- Wash and maintain motorcycle riding gear
- Assist in track preparation including watering, cleanliness, and sponsor logo placement.
- Able to accurately and positively work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to communicate and provide excellent customer service.
- Being present at selected events to serve as facility assistant.
- Assist in the overall maintenance and condition of the facility.
- Overseeing facilities as assigned for safety.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school graduation or GED.
- Has their own reliable transportation.
- Possession of good interpersonal skills, professional tact, and the ability to interpret complex concepts and effectively communicate them to others.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and is prompt to work.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work efficiently in a busy outdoor environment while maintaining a professional and courteous attitude in stressful situations.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse ethnic, cultural, and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with administration, staff and customers.
- Ability to apply good judgment, discretion and initiative in performing duties.
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting.
- Ability to prioritize assignments with conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to be proactive.
Preferred Specialized Skills:
- A minimum of one-year work experience in a manual labor environment preferred.
- Mechanical experience including routine maintenance, inspection, repair, etc.
- Experience with facility maintenance, upkeep, and setup
- Working knowledge of how to operate off-road motorcycles, pressure washers, tractors.
- Working knowledge of how to use and organize tools.
- Computer literate
Application Requirements: A resume, and a list of three professional references, including telephone numbers, are required. A cover letter that addresses your qualifications for the position is recommended.
Apply:Rich Oliver Racing, Inc.
33940 Sterling Lane
Auberry, CA 93602
or email documents to email@example.com
*please no phone calls