We are always accepting resumes for possible job openings. Please continue reading to see what working at Rich Oliver's Mystery School entails.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Facility maintenance, cleaning, and upkeep of facility – manual labor required.
- Setup and tear down for all courses.
- Pressure wash and preparation of motorcycles for mechanical maintenance.
- Wash and maintain motorcycle riding gear
- Assist in track preparation including watering, cleanliness, and sponsor logo placement.
- Able to accurately and positively work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to communicate and provide excellent customer service.
- Being present at selected events to serve as facility assistant.
- Assist in the overall maintenance and condition of the facility.
- Overseeing facilities as assigned for safety.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school graduation or GED.
- Has their own reliable transportation.
- Possession of good interpersonal skills, professional tact, and the ability to interpret complex concepts and effectively communicate them to others.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and is prompt to work.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work efficiently in a busy outdoor environment while maintaining a professional and courteous attitude in stressful situations.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse ethnic, cultural, and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with administration, staff and customers.
- Ability to apply good judgment, discretion and initiative in performing duties.
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting.
- Ability to prioritize assignments with conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to be proactive.
Preferred Specialized Skills:
- A minimum of one-year work experience in a manual labor environment preferred.
- Mechanical experience including routine maintenance, inspection, repair, etc.
- Experience with facility maintenance, upkeep, and setup
- Working knowledge of how to operate off-road motorcycles, pressure washers, tractors.
- Working knowledge of how to use and organize tools.
- Computer literate
Still Interested? Please send us a resume and a list of three professional references, including telephone numbers. A cover letter that addresses your qualifications for the position is recommended.
Apply:Send your documents to us at email@example.com
*please no phone calls