Do your officers have the skills and confidence to avoid collisions and injury?
The Two-Day P.O.S.T. approved Police Officer Motorcycle Update Course (#32575; Plan I) is specifically designed to enhance the officer's ability to avoid accidents and injury and to gain a greater level of control in pursuit situations over all types of terrain. The course incorporates turning, sliding, braking, tight area u-turns, negotiating obstacles and pursuit techniques. By performing all of these riding techniques throughout the various drills over our 16-hour training course, the officer will gain new skills, confidence and control, becoming a much improved rider.
Your agency will benefit by:
- Reducing Officer accidents and keeping officers on patrol.
- Reducing Workers Compensation Claims.
- Reducing hours of work an injured officer misses.
- Reducing bike repair or replacement costs.
Gain Skills! Gain Confidence! Gain Control!
Tuition includes your Yamaha TT-R training motorcycles, gear rental, lunch, drinks, snacks, photos, video and steel shoe. There is no damage deposit.
Build your own camp: special dates available upon request for groups of 4 or more. Contact us at (559) 855-3089 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve.
September 9 - 10, 2020 (4 spots available)
- October 14 - 15, 2020 (5 spots available)
- November 4 - 5, 2020 (8 spots available)
- December 1 - 2, 2020 (8 spots available)
**additional dates are available to groups of 4 or more. Contact us at (559) 855-3089 to schedule.